Thursday, October 19, 2006

Revisiting Nature (in the frontyard)



Wanted to just pay tribute to my parents efforts at maintaining the garden mostly without my help. Did a lot of work on the garden at inception but just could not find the time nor the inclination of late. I must say though that through their care the garden has really matured well. Seen here are my best shots using my new .....err...companion. Above is a bougainvillea and below is the red ginger.

P/S: The 50mm lens does a nice 'bokeh' for the shot on top. FYI, bokeh (from the japanese word boke reffering to 'blur' is a term used in photography to describe, how shall we say, the subjective aesthetic qualities of out-of-focus areas in an image or in short foreground and background blur. How well its coined...


No comments: