Monday, August 14, 2006

Photography resource

In relation to my last post, I would like to share here a link I stumbled across whilst doing my research on photography. I was looking for basic techniques and any information on photography and came across Dan Heller's site. Quite resourceful (at least for a beginner like me) and plenty of interesting compositions. A decision I have recently made upon this is to start off with a mid range lens preferably with a focal range from at least 28mm up to maybe 100mm or lesser (i just hope this is NOT sending my wallet into space! Coz' I know my dream startup lens,Canon's EF-S 17-85mm f/4.0-5.6 IS, would require me to save for another whole year.. so for now I guess I should stick with the 'kit' lens) .... and so my quest goes on.


3 comments:

小頑童@nottyboy said...

i oso use kit lens ma...

azer said...

Really?? Ah beng said you also bought additional lens besides your kit lens ....

小頑童@nottyboy said...

that one is cheap telephoto 70-300mm lens...r