Thursday, November 30, 2006

Approaching the Year End

Its been really hectic the past few weeks, not just with work. Now speaking of work, sometimes I feel that we are biting more than we can chew.

Nuff said.

I've also been making myself busy shooting (pictures) almost every weekend now. Two weeks ago was a portrait shooting event organised by my fellow shutter-bug and sifu fox which is detailed in my other blog here (or the link to the left), while last weekend was mainly location scouting at KLCC for good views (also posted in the other blog).

This weekend there is a colleague's wedding event at Labis, Johor. Hopefully I can wake up early for a tentative 6am-ish start from KL to reach there by 9am when the ceremony starts. Hope there are no speed traps too ...heh.

And the weekend after that, there is ANOTHER wedding event...in Malacca. Phew.... thats quite a bit for me. This is followed by my leave to Singapore to welcome a friend from Holland and to visit other friends there.

With all these shooting, I'm running out of space on my 20Gb laptop reeaal fast. Sigh, I need to get myself a big external hard drive......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

no wonder you're into photography... so nice models to take pic with!! hahahaha

azer said...

hahah..ya steph...

my CTO told me thats one of the major reasons people take up serious photography initially ... :P

Anonymous said...

Hey..you've played around with your blog settings too! :)