Thursday, November 23, 2006

Climate Change

Has anyone noticed the quite dramatic change in our weather patterns and climate recently? It all started mainly after the recent short spell of haze we had. Two thursdays ago I noticed what initially I thought was haze (and news over the radio blindfully announced that the haze has returned again), but it wasn't. It was more like mist ... maybe even low clouds..but the latter is almost impossible on low lands.

It happened again this morning on the way to work along the NKVE. The mist was really thick that one would almost be forgiven thinking it was low clouds. This most probably have been caused by the dramatic rainfall we have been having everyday for the past few weeks, maybe even month. But one thing I can say about the daily heavy evening rain is that it produces beautiful sunrise in the mornings. Great for someone like me to take landscapes. :)

2 comments:

小頑童@nottyboy said...

this morning i saw a nice sunlight in the fog around my place, i was driving without camera shit!!

azer said...

haha..ya thats when compact camera would be good ... :P

but once I did have my 400D on highway with beautiful view, felt like stopping but scared kena saman!! haha